Human Resource Management Institute (HRMI)
Edexcel BTEC HND running a business – HRM – Set 3E / 1S
Unit No/Title: Product 4/Marketing PrinciplesUnit Code: F/601/0556
Assignment Not any: 1 / 1Assignment Title: Hikkaduwa Beach Hotel Case Study Unit Outcomes/Grade Descriptors Protected:
Grading Chances Available
Date Arranged: 6/7 September, 2013 Deadline: 10/11 August, 2013
Student ID: ____________ Student Personal unsecured: _____________ Date – Handover: _____________ Outcomes/Grade Descriptors Accomplished (Please Tick)
Assessor: Signature: ____________________Date: __/__/__
4: Signature: ____________________Date: __/__/__
Unit No/Title: Device 4/Marketing PrinciplesUnit Code: F/601/0556
Assignment Zero: 1 / 1Assignment Name: Hikkaduwa Seaside Hotel Example
THIS IS CERTAINLY AN INDIVIDUAL TASK.
THE ATTENTION CAN BE DRAWN TO THE INSTITUTE REGULATIONS REGARDING PLAGIARISM
You should post the project on or before the provided due date. This is certainly a acquire assignment
Submit a hard copy with the documentation and soft replications to be emailed to [email protected] lk A hard copy in the first page of this doc to be placed on the assignment with your specifics. All tasks should be spiral bound with Black hard cover because the last piece. Clearly labeled the CD's with your pupil registration quantity and add it to the back cover of your assignment. Later submissions will be endorsed having a ‘Late Submission' seal. For anyone who is unable to handover your task on time, and also have valid causes such as illness, you are required to fill ‘Late Submitting Form' and may apply in writing for action. Non distribution of work devoid of valid factors will bring about an automatic RECOMMENDATION. Consequently, learner will be necessary to submit an alternate assignment.
Survey writing recommendations
1 . Just about every assignment must have an Introduction and Conclusion. 2 . The standard Desk of Articles should be made.
3. Paper Size - A4 Solitary Side Print out
4. Main heading Font: Arial; Size sixteen
5. Bass speaker Heading Font: Arial; Size 14
6th. Body Textual content Font: Arial; Size 11
7. Line & Paragraph spacing: One Line.
almost 8. Margins: Best: 1” Lower part: 1” Remaining: 1” Correct: 1”
being unfaithful. Header: Range from the module brand on Proper side.
12. Footer: Are the page number on the Proper side.
14. All areas should have continuity and web pages should be obviously labelled. 12. Referencing: Students are required to use Harvard Referring to System. Very clear referencing for the materials, catalogs, articles, websites etc must be given in this format: Literature – Writers, year of publication, subject, publisher & editor, site no URL – Finish address eg http://www.abs.com/index/1234/xyz.asp... and Date Document, Journals – Author with the article, season of distribution, title from the article, title of the journal, volume and issue range of the article and page numbers
Hikkaduwa Beach front Hotel Circumstance
Hikkaduwa Beach front Hotel (HBH) is located in the enchanting tropical Southern shoreline in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka. In its inception HBH was a not A/C twelve room motel with basic facilities with their guests. During that time they were primarily catering towards the local customers and prices were affordable. Revenue targets had been the key motorists at that time for the staff to go forward. Because of the three decades of war in Sri Lanka as well as the global economic crisis, the entire resort sector desperately got affected and HBH also faced the same difficulties.
But the last a couple of years and exclusively soon after the war, there was clearly a major improvement in Sri Lankan economic climate and purchases of the hospitality industry. In this scenario HBH planned to spread out 2 new hotels around Hill country and other location where currently...